Sunday, June 22, 2008

Stressed. Toxic. Tired.



It's official. The pursuit of my legal endeavour has once again begun.


Barely two weeks since it commenced, my photocopies slash waste materials have piled up.


I'm up to my neck with backlog of cases and notes and basically, I've met the deities already.


I've started revving up and about to go full throttle, hopefully, specially with this specific subject I'm having difficulty with.


Good enough, no occurrence of migraine yet.


Just this week, I've considered twice absenting myself. Luckily, my sanity kicks the butt of my lazy side every time that happens.


I've abandoned "some" of my www habits but of course, not entirely. I'm sleeping 2-3 hours on a daily basis. I'm having abnormal eating habits. I always go home financially drained and physically and mentally exhausted.


That's my li
fe and I love it -- enough to marry it, actually.

The irony though is that during school days, I look forward to Saturday and whenever Saturday comes and I'm in my bed, I can't wait for Monday.


This indeed certifies that I'm one heck of a masochist and lunatic for all intents and purposes.


My only consolation for all the self-deprivations and sacrifices I am making now is the fact that when I can officially attach the ATTY. in my name, I can make up for everything I've given up today.


That will be the day.

No comments: